We will be open during the following hours over Easter. Please note that we will have reduced opening hours on Monday 18th April:
Friday 15th April: 10am – 5pm (last entry 4.15pm)
Saturday 16th April: 10am – 5pm (last entry 4.15pm)
Sunday 17th April: 1pm – 5pm (last entry 4.15pm)
Monday 18th April: 1pm – 5pm (last entry 4.15pm)
Why not drop in and have a go at making your own book for The Nature Library? We’ve had great fun setting everything up for you to assemble and illustrate your own mini book.
Here are some questions to get you thinking:
- What is something in the natural world you wish people knew more about?
- Do you have a favourite natural place?
- Do you think there is a story missing from the Nature Library?
- Do you have a favourite natural object?
- How many orange things are there in the natural world? How many smooth things? How many hairy things?!
Or take a look at some of the other books, mini-books, and zines in the library for inspiration.
Let us know how you get on and do share any photos of your creations with us on social media.
Maybe you’ll be the next John Muir!